scanuanloter Admin replied

295 weeks ago

Bad Men Of Missouri Tamil Pdf Download

Show Spoiler

a5c7b9f00b The Younger brothers, Cole (<a href=">Dennis Morgan), Bob (<a href=">Wayne Morris) and Jim (<a href=">Arthur Kennedy), return to Missouri after the Civil War with intent to avenge the misdeeds of William Merrick (<a href=">Victor Jory), a crooked banker who has been buying up warrants on back-taxes and dispossessing the farmers. Henry Younger (<a href=">Russell Simpson), their father, has been killed by a Merrick henchman and, then, Cole is framed on a murder rap. The brothers escape and then begin a series of bank and train robberies, primarily stealing from Merrick and turning the loot over to the farmers. Jim, in love with Mary Hathaway (<a href=">Jane Wyman), is lured into Harrisonville and jailed. Cole and Bob ride to rescue him.
If I had been 10 in the 1940's, this would have been one of my favorites. This movie had everything a boy could ask for: fistfights, gun battles, comic relief, stagecoach wrecks, minimal romance, a clever and satisfying ending and Dennis Morgan singing. O.K., I could have done without the last one but what boy wouldn't like that combination? The movie doesn't make any great dramatic statements and I'm sure that it ignores history with its portrayal of the Younger brothers but how many movies are historically accurate? All I know is that with Howard Da Silvathe corrupt sheriff, Victory Jorythe smooth villainous carpetbagger and Walter Catlettthe bumbling treasurer how can one lose? The one odd note is the casting of Arthur Kennedythe romantic lead. I'm just used to seeing himthe grizzled cop, gunslinger or bum. Fun movie.
Someone must have been looking at the success that 20th Century Fox and Darryl F. Zanuck were enjoying with the release of Jesse James two years earlier with Tyrone Power and Henry Fonda. The reasoning must have gone with Jack Warner that we would have even more success with those other Missouri bad men, the Younger Brothers. There are three of them and only two of the James boys. <br/><br/>Warner Brothers did not give Bad Men Of Missouri the A picture treatment the way Zanuck did with Jesse James. This was definitely a B film, but it did have its assets, chief of which are three of Warner Brothers younger contract players, Dennis Morgan, Arthur Kennedy, and Wayne Morris playing the Youngers. They do a fine job in the leads and like the James brothers they are portrayedthe Robin Hoods of post Civil War Missouri.<br/><br/>In Jesse James, the brothers take to the outlaw ways because the railroad is trying to grab land and their agents kill the James brothers mother, Jane Darwell, and burn down the family farm. In this film it's the Younger Brothers father played by Russell Simpson who is killed when land grabbers are trying to steal the Younger property.<br/><br/>After that the film follows pretty much the plot of Jesse James. But being that the real story of the Younger Brothers is notknownJesse and Frank James, a great deal more liberty is taken with the plot.<br/><br/>Faye Emerson and Jane Wyman are the girl friends of two of the Youngers. The villains are land agent Victor Jory and his chief henchman Howard DaSilva. Walter Catletta very good part he makes the most ofJory's bumbling bookkeeper. Alan Baxter plays Jesse James and he's most definitely supporting the brothers.<br/><br/>Bad Men Of Missouri follows the typical Hollywood pattern of taking real characters of the west and weaving whole new plots around their lives. Still it moves at a very fast clip which for B western fans should be fun. After all you don't want any riding and shooting to be hampered by too much dialog.

Classic Thieves and Mynah Birds tamil dubbed movie free downloadWar Game full movie with english subtitles online downloadThe Lady Vanishes full movie download 1080p hdMint Royale: Blue Song full movie 720p downloadmalayalam movie download Brick Mansionsthe Rush Hour downloadFantastic Four full movie in hindi free downloadFar Cry 5 full movie in hindi free downloaddownload Battle of BritainRocknRolla full movie free download

last edited 217 weeks ago by scanuanloter
Please log in to post a reply.