scanuanloter Admin replied

295 weeks ago

Kanche In Hindi Free Download

Show Spoiler

646f9e108c A rivalry between two men, based on caste and social status, extends from an Indian village to war torn Europe during WW2.
Krish once again mesmerises us with his latest film, Kanche. It's a story about a royal Indian army soldier who fought along side of British army against Nazis in world war 2. It simultaneously shows two stories; one in an Indian village which is in turmoil due to feud among different communities and another story which is about war between Nazis and British allies in Italy. No Indian movie in the past according to me has shown the story of Indian soldiers fought in world war 2. Kudos to director Krish for such a brave attempt(it's not new for him) and he doesn't fail. It's a must watch for all the telugu film lovers who lost hopes on Tollywood film industry which is flooded every year with brainless masala flicks. But, the scene seems to be changing. 2015 has already seen great films like Baahubali, Kanche. While Baahubali was amazing with it's stunning visuals, Kanche makes us hook to the seats with it's gripping storyline and great screenplay.
Kanche is a well directed movie and the first Telugu movie with the WW2 backdrop. It resembles a Saving Private Ryan in many ways because the main character is trying to rescue a fellow comrade who is in capture. It is for the most part a very solid picture. The battle scenes were very solid but I think they could have been better if they had a higher budget. Again a lot like Saving Private Ryanthe soldiers have to take refuge in civilians' homes to hide from the Germans while trying to save a soldier. Some of the scenes were very tense with the German soldiers and the Jewish civilians. This is by far the darkest Telugu movie I've seen and bravo to the director and screenwriter. The one part I didn't like was the whole love story thing and songs. I understand that it should be there for the conflict between the 2 main characters but there was way too much time used up for it. The war scenes were great and riveting and then it would suddenly cut back to the somewhat boring love story. In my opinion they should have spent less time with the scenes in India and more time with the war and main story. Oh and the songs weren't that good either. The love story and songs showed up out of no where and a lot of it was irrelevant to the story. The ending battle scene was the boldest scene in Telugu film history. I thought I would never see the day when the hero in a Telugu movie dies but it finally happened. The part that makes Kanche so much better than other Telugu movies is that there is no big bad villain with his henchmen, which means there are no stupid fist fights. Overall I enjoyed Kanche a lot more than I thought I would. My rating is 8/10 stars and from A+ to F, Kanche gets a B.

Episode 1.12 movie download in hdRonnie ser p stjernerne full movie hd 1080pA Certain Scientific Railgun in tamil pdf downloaddownload full movie Ex-Wives Can Be Murder in hindiEpisode 1.8 full movie hd 720p free downloadJai Jai Jai Bajrang Bali full movie in hindi 1080p downloadOn braque pas les banques avec des fourchettes en plastique movie free download hdGreenly High Night School full movie in hindi free downloadGreen Beret's Guide to Surviving the Apocalypse full movie hindi downloadDevilman Volume 3: Devilman Apocalypse movie in tamil dubbed download

last edited 217 weeks ago by scanuanloter
Please log in to post a reply.